12 Ways MyChart Can Make Your Life Easier
MyChart is a secure, personalized, and convenient tool to access and manage your personal health information. Here are 12 ways that MyChart can make your life easier:
- Request prescription refills at any time online.
- View and pay bills online at your convenience.
- Review test and lab results quicker than waiting for a phone call.
- Keep a record of medications, allergies and immunizations for you to access, all in one place and from home, work or on the road.
- Request, schedule or cancel an appointment with your MercyCare primary care provider.*
- Send general medical question or concern to the office staff. For example:
- Do I need to make an appointment?
- Medication dosage clarification
- Advice about common illnesses
- See your doctor and get help without having to travel to the clinic. Some providers* offer convenient e-visits through MyChart.
- Receive e-mail reminders about upcoming appointments.
- Update your contact information quickly and easily through MyChart if you are moving or have a new phone number.
- Access a history of payments and past appointment summaries.
- Request a referral to a specialist.
- Manage your loved ones’ health and yours all from one easy-to-use, web-based location.
Why Should You Use MyChart?
Already signed up for MyChart? Log in at mychart.mercycare.org and check out the features.
Not signed up yet? Learn more or sign up now at mychart.mercycare.org.
*Note: This feature is not available for all Mercy and MercyCare providers. Check with your provider today!