MercyCare Urgent Care
MercyCare Urgent Care Hours:
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Open most holidays: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day)
Try MercyCare Urgent Care's new eArrival service!
Choose your arrival time for your Urgent Care visit, and save wait time at the clinic. Learn more about eArrival.
Five convenient locations:
- MercyCare North: 5264 Council Street NE, Cedar Rapids, (319) 221-8444
- MercyCare South: 2815 Edgewood Road SW, Cedar Rapids, (319) 396-9097
- MercyCare Marion Urgent Care: 3701 Katz Drive, Marion, (319) 373-3022
- MercyCare North Liberty Urgent Care: 1765 Lininger Lane, North Liberty, (319) 665-3073
- MercyCare Prairie Creek Urgent Care: 777 76th Ave. Dr. SW, Cedar Rapids, (319) 558-0350
Get In. Health problems don't keep regular hours. They can happen on any day of the week, at any time of day. Even if you have a primary care physician, sometimes their schedule can't fit you in quickly. That's when we're ready to help.
Get Out. Each MercyCare Urgent Care clinic is staffed with highly-trained physicians and nurses. You'll not only receive medical attention quickly, but you'll be in the hands of skilled medical professionals, experienced in the needs of urgent care patients.
Get Better. Our goal is to provide the care you need to get on the road to recovery. Whether that's for an illness or injury, we deliver all our services with the special care known as The Mercy Touch. If a follow-up appointment is needed and you do not have a primary care provider, we can arrange that at one of our 16 area family practice clinics.
MercyCare Urgent Care clinics are part of your Medical Home and feature the area's most comprehensive single electronic medical record. Your entire medical team can access your important health information, so you know you'll get the best care at Urgent Care, a specialist, Mercy Medical Center or a MercyCare clinic.