- General and Minimally Invasive Surgery
- St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- University of Connecticut, Hartford Hospital, Surgical Critical Care
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Acute Care Surgery
Following completion of medical school, Dr. Wallace continued her internship and residency at St. John Hospital and Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan. She then completed a Surgical Critical Care Fellowship at the University of Connecticut, Hartford Hospital and then continued on for a second Acute Care Surgery Fellowship at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. Most recently, Dr. Wallace has served as a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and, since 2011, has also participated in delivering care at Mercy as a trauma surgeon.
Dr. Wallace is an Associate Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and an active participant in the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Associate Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Society of Critical Care Medicine