Return to Results
Sunny Kim, MD
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Education and Training
- Cornell University, New York, Chemistry
- Rutgers University, Doctor of Medicine
- Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialization
- Johns Hopkins University, Internal medicine
- Board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R)
Dr. Kim is among a handful of medical specialists in the world who has additional training in regenerative medicine.
“I’m thrilled to join the compassionate team of experts on Mercy Medical Center’s Inpatient Rehab Unit,” says Dr. Kim. “The whole care team and I meld our expertise together to ensure each patient has the best recovery plan in place to successfully reach their goals with pride.”
He has been practicing non-surgical orthopedics, neurological rehabilitation and pain management in Cedar Rapids since 2005. He continues to see patients at his outpatient, private practice.