MercyCare is seeking Family Medicine physicians. MercyCare offers a strong/well established physician leadership and governance. Very competitive compensation, no hospital work unless desired. System medical record (Epic). Extremely progressive clinical quality program led by physicians. Opportunity to participate in redesign of care, ACOs if desired. Patient-focused model of care with Medical Home recognition. Physician quality of life focused in outstanding family-focused community. For more information about this opportunity, please contact:
Mercy Medical Center
Mercy Medical Center and/or MercyCare Physician Services have the following physician job opportunities available:
- Family Practice Physician
- General Surgeon
For additional information or to apply for this position, please visit http://jobs.uiowa.edu, requisition #61357.
Employer is Cogent at Mercy Medical Center.
- Pediatric Hospitalist
- Wound Clinic Physician (part-time)
Physician Candidates Qualifications/Licensure:
- M.D., D.O. or foreign equivalent
- Licensed to practice medicine without restriction or limitation in the State of Iowa
- Board certified or board eligible
- Registered with the Federal Drug Enforcement Agency to prescribe controlled substances without restriction or limitation
- Completion of residency prior to commencement of employment
Please contact Monica Fergus for more information or send your CV to email@example.com.