The Auxiliary partners with the Mercy Foundation in its fundraising efforts, each year contributing hundreds of thousands of dollars to a designated cause. There are a variety of projects through which members help the Auxiliary fulfill its mission. All projects and events are coordinated and executed by a team of Auxiliary members.
We’re making a difference in our community!
Since its inception in 1923, Mercy Auxiliary has contributed more than $4 million to various projects at Mercy Medical Center. Some of these include:
- Multi-year purchase of wheelchair
- 2012-2015 Hall-Perrine Cancer Center
- 2010-2011 Sister Mary Lawrence Community Center
- 2008-2010 Hallmar renovation and 15-passenger handicap-equipped van
- 2005-2008: Dennis and Donna Oldorf Hospice House of Mercy
- 2003-2004: Endoscopy Unit renovation
- 2002-2003: Crawford Diabetes Center renovation
- 2000-2001: NICU Fetal Monitors
- 1999: TV replacement for in-patient rooms
- 1987: Hall Radiation Center cancer treatment equipment
- 1985: Women’s Center mobile mammography unit
- 1983: Outpatient Surgery
- 1977: Sedlacek Treatment Center remodeling
- 1967: Electroencephalogram
- 1959: Emergency Department
- 1952: Equipment for formula sterilization
- 1923: Elevator “D” for “new building”
Learn More about Auxiliary
Auxiliary history: Read about the Mercy Auxiliary's rich history.
Fundraisers: Every year, Mercy's Auxiliary holds numerous fundraising efforts that make a difference right here at Mercy.
Service projects: Mercy's Auxiliary organize service projects like Daffodil Days and the Angel Tree that benefit our community.
Special events: From fashion shows to luncheons, we've got a lot going on.
Membership: Interested in being an Auxiliary member? Find out more.