Tips and Resources
- Stretch before and after you walk to avoid pulling or straining muscles.
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after you walk.
- Always be safe.
- Find a friend to walk with you; they will help encourage you to stay on your path to health.
- Don't be afraid to take things slow at the beginning, especially if you haven't exercised for a while. Start at an easy level and gradually increase your pace.
- When possible, take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Take a longer route to get to your destination - for example: park in the back of the parking lot instead of the front row.
- Remember to always have FUN!
Got questions? Turn here for answers.
Use these resources for more information or when you are having trouble, need help or have any questions.