Mercy’s Hall-Perrine Cancer Center hosts Holiday Magic for those touched by cancer
Mercy’s Hall-Perrine Cancer Center, 701 10th St. SE, is hosting a FREE afternoon of Holiday Magic for families and individuals in our community who have been touched by cancer. The event is Sunday, Dec. 7 from 4 to 6:30 p.m. and is sponsored by the Family Cancer Resource Center.
Patients and their family members, friends and caregivers are invited to enjoy the following activities:
- Meet Santa
- Listen to holiday music, including a barbershop quartet
- Decorate cookies and ornaments
- Win a decorated Christmas tree
- Take a light tour on a chartered bus at 5:45 p.m.
- Get face painting
- Play holiday BINGO
- Win baked goods in the cake walk
Additionally, families and individuals can have their photograph taken by a professional photographer and receive 20 holiday greeting cards.
There’s something fun for all ages! Please RSVP by calling (319) 365-4673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.