The Comforts of Home
What Patients Are Saying
"NICU nurses took such good care of my little twins! All of the nurses were GREAT!!!"
It’s difficult for parents when their new baby is in the NICU. That’s why your Mercy NICU experience will be as easy and comfortable as possible, not only for you but for your entire family.
- 24-hour room service: you can choose what you want to eat and when
- Lots of room for visitors when baby is ready to have them
- All services come to you – from labor and delivery to newborn screenings
- Comfortable recliner with foot rest, which is great for nursing or rocking your newborn
- Plenty of space for both mom and dad to stay overnight in the NICU suite with your baby
- Loaner laptop with access to the Internet with free Wi-Fi
- Mini fridge
- State-of-the-art central fetal monitoring system
- Private bath with whirlpool tub
- Full-size bed
As always, if your baby needs extra care after you're discharged, there is no cost for mom and dad both to stay with your baby.
Babies aren't on a 9-5 schedule, so Mercy neonatologists are always available.