Life at Hallmar
The Hallmar experience is often defined by the excellent medical care and the second to none staff; however one must not overlook the incredible amenities Hallmar offers to uphold the warm and caring environment of home. Hallmar strives to provide residents with all of the comforts of home and many activities for their entertainment and greater social value.
Hallmar rooms are designed to provide a comfortable living space while retaining medical benefits for your loved one's care. Clean, handicapped-accessible and spacious rooms are critical to the level of care we provide, but we also encourage residents to decorate and create an atmosphere they can enjoy.
- Access to Mercy's chapel
- Varied menu with a wide range of choices from either the 35-day menu or room service menu
- Handicapped-accessible bus for activities off-site
- Hallmar's own, private on-site beauty salon
- Patient-centered care, focused around the needs of our residents for greater convenience
- Greater access to Mercy Medical Center
Recreation & Activities
It is always important to have a little fun! Hallmar offers a number of daily in-house activities for our residents to participate in as they choose. Frequent off-campus activities are coordinated each month as well. Activities are planned according to our residents' interests.
- Music and music therapy
- Weekly Bingo games
- Picnics on the patio and off-site locations
- Pet therapy featuring your favorite canine friends
- Patio gatherings to socialize
- Social parties to celebrate holidays, special occasions and more
- Off-campus field trips such as the theatre or restaurant outing, community activities or local events.