The convenience, compassion and expertise you deserve.
When you, or someone in your family needs highly skilled care requiring observation or ongoing treatment, the Mercy Healing Center is there for you.
Our flexible hours and scheduling provide the specialized care you need without major interruptions to your lifestyle. Our staff of compassionate, highly trained nurses and technicians provide you with timely, personal treatment in a convenient outpatient setting.
The high-quality care we provide is diversified and tailored to meet your specific condition and needs, including long-term, ongoing treatments. Our services include:
- A variety of minor surgical procedures
- Intravenous (IV) treatments, including blood transfusions, antibiotics, fluids for dehydration, and chemotherapy.
- Injections, including vaccinations and administering ongoing medication via intra-muscular or subcutaneous injections.
- An in-house care team that is available for intravenous initiation, including placement and management of midline or peripherally inserted central catheters (PICC) and other forms of IV access.
- Wound care, including dressing changes and advanced procedures as directed by your physician.
We offer comfortable rooms with TVs. Talk to your doctor about the Mercy Healing Center. You must have a physician referral for treatment.