Mercy Pediatric Clinic
High-quality, compassionate care for babies and children
Meet Our Pediatric Experts:
ARNP, C-PNP, MSN
MercyCare Mount Vernon
310 Hwy 1 SE
Mount Vernon, IA 52314
Monday - Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to noon
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Mercy Pediatric Clinic provides primary care for children from newborns through college. Our locally well-known and respected pediatric experts specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of childhood illnesses and disorders, including but not limited to:
- Injuries and broken bones
- Rashes and other skin conditions
- Infections, such as ear infections, tonsillitis and sinusitis
- Respiratory (breathing) conditions, such as asthma, croup and flu
Our pediatric healthcare professionals will also monitor your child’s health to prevent future illnesses and track developmental progress through:
- Well-baby exams
- Well-child exams
- Annual and sports physicals
- Health, safety and well-being advice
See our Frequently Asked Questions or call (319) 861-7900.