Be more than a baby sitter. Be a Super Sitter.
Cost: $30 (includes lunch, T-shirt, certificate and handbook)
If you're 10 and older and looking to take care of other children, or just prepping to stay home by yourself, Super Sitters can help.
Super Sitters is a program designed for young people ages 10 and older who take care of children. This six-hour class is taught by a Certified Babysitter Instructor through the American Red Cross and helps build confidence in:
- basic first aid techniques
- choking rescue
- fire and police emergencies
- caring for children safely, including picking up, holding, feeding and diapering
- leadership training
- the business of babysitting, including how to set your pricing
- understanding and caring for kids 0-10
See class dates.