See what patients and their families have to say about Sedlacek Treatment Center.
- "This is a great program. The counselors show that they really care about the patients. I don't think that is true at all treatment centers."
- "The sense of group unity was most helpful to me."
- "Individual counseling sessions really made a difference. Also, when I relapsed, they didn't kick me out; they helped me use my relapse in a positive way."
- "My counselor, Carlene, always had good feedback and was genuine in her desire to educate and help me."
- "My counselor, Shannon, was kind, compassionate and a fabulous listener. She truly helped my recovery."
- "My counselor, Megan, was extremely helpful. Her honesty and genuine care for me as an individual was the most important factor in my recovery."