An hour in one day that can save your life.
Many women believe heart disease is something that only happens to men. The truth is heart disease kills more women than anything else - including all forms of cancer, diabetes, pneumonia and accidents. Mercy's Heart2Heart screening will show you what your risk of heart disease is.
Your Heart2Heart screening will take approximately one hour and includes:
- Glucose and complete cholesterol screening
- BMI (body mass index) assessment
- One-to-one consultation to review your results
- Personalized tips for a heart healthy lifestyle
- Your choice of complimentary neck and shoulder massage or RX for Fitness pedometer program
- A referral for follow up if needed
- Print-out of your results
Cost for a Heart2Heart is only $35. Learn more about a Heart2Heart screening - one hour in one day that can save your life.
CT Calcium Scoring Test
CT Calcium Scoring test is a screening exam for people who do not yet exhibit symptoms of heart disease. This is a quick, non-invasive calcium scoring screening exam; it detects the presence of calcium in the arteries leading to the heart indicating that atherosclerosis, or narrowing of the arteries, has begun. A 64-slice CT (computerized tomography) scanner is used to perform the scan.
The cost of the exam is $99, payable at the time of your scheduled appointment. Checks, VISA and MasterCard are accepted.
Your doctor must order this exam and can do so by calling Radiology Scheduling at: (319) 398-6868.
Monday through Friday
9 a.m. - 3 p.m.