The Grateful Patient Program
A way to say “thank you” for your care received at Mercy.
Many of our patients and their families wish to express gratitude for the care they received at Mercy Medical Center. It could be as simple as saying thank you for a kind word and reassurance when you needed it most, or for something as significant as life-saving procedure by our expert medical teams.
Patients have shared their experiences that made their visit to Mercy extraordinary. They included …
- the care of a special nurse
- the outstanding work of the entire
- the extra care given to family members
- the knowledge and expertise of our
- the soft touch of the lab technician
- the personalized care given to our newborn baby
- the gift of restored health and freedom from pain
- the spirit of the Sisters of Mercy
Appreciation from grateful patients and family members happens every day at Mercy. Thank you for choosing Mercy.
Make your gift here.