The Hall-Perrine Cancer Center is a tribute to the more than five decades of support from the Howard & Margaret Hall and Beahl & Irene Perrine families to ensure our community has nationally recognized, high-quality cancer care with the latest technologies – all close to home.
Mercy’s Hall Radiation Center became the first treatment center west of the Mississippi River to offer cobalt-beam radiation treatment in 1956. Today, our legacy of providing the very best cancer care possible is culminated in Hall-Perrine Cancer Center, with Hall Radiation Center integrated into the first level of the center. This is the next chapter in our long-standing history, which began in 1900 with the Sisters of Mercy. Read our latest news.
Hall-Perrine Cancer Center offers expert care in all areas of cancer care, including detection, diagnosis, surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, genetics, wellness and more. Find out how patients are referred to our cancer center.
Our experts understand little things make a big difference to patients and their families – like healing gardens and meditation space; private and semi-private infusion areas; massage and private family suites.
It is our sincere commitment to continue to set the bar for cancer care while compassionately meeting the emotional and spiritual needs of our patients and their families. The Hall-Perrine Cancer Center is an extension of our invaluable Mercy Touch, based on the guiding principles of the Sisters of Mercy.
Our commitment to The Mercy Touch® is strengthened through our affiliation with Planetree, a model of care with a patient-centered, holistic approach to healthcare that promotes mental, emotional, spiritual, social and physical healing.
Some patients with cancer describe their care journey as navigating a fragmented maze of uncoordinated services or a journey filled with anxiety and confusion. The Hall-Perrine Cancer Center is here to change that.