Living with cancer is difficult, and we know it's the little things that make a big difference to patients.
We talked with patients and their families to learn about what matters most to them and we incorporated their ideas into this truly patient-centered cancer center.
Although they won't make your cancer disappear any faster, we hope the special features and conveniences like those listed below will help make your visit to Hall-Perrine Cancer Center a little easier.
Patient-centered amenities include:
- Private and semi-private infusion areas with personal storage space, natural lighting features and a view of natural green space
- Family respite suites designed for family members to return calls/emails or rest
- Patient and family resource center and library
- ReNew Image Center, with items like wigs and scarves, along with massage and lymphedema services
- Cyber Café, gift shop and meditation space with a fireplace for patients and caregivers
- Natural, glare-free lighting
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gardens and meditation space for contemplation and prayer
- Reserved, close parking
- Demonstration kitchen to teach patients and families ways to improve nutrition during and after treatment
- Exercise facility with men's and women’s showers, exclusively for patients with cancer
- Dedicated community room that seats more than 90 and can be divided into smaller rooms for support and networking groups
- American Cancer Society office
- ReNew Image Center
Access to support staff during your treatment:
- Dedicated oncology social worker
- On-site financial counselors
- Dedicated oncology dietitians
- Genetic counseling