It's up to you to fight the flu!
- Cover your cough: use your elbow or a tissue. Remember to throw tissues away immediately after use.
- Keep clean: wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer. Remember to wipe down objects that are touched often by many hands, computer keyboards, phones, door handles, etc.
- Contain germs: Stay home when sick. Stay hydrated, get enough rest and eat a healthy, well-balanced diet to strengthen your immune system.
- Get your flu shot! Ask your healthcare provider how you can get your flu shot now. Busy during your provider's office hours? MercyCare Urgent Care clinics offer walk-in flu shots.
Don't have a family doctor? Find one that fits your family's needs today.
The following clinics still have flu vaccine available. Please call ahead if you need a flu shot:
- MercyCare Center Point
- MercyCare Edgewood
- MercyCare Marion
- MercyCare Monticello
- MercyCare Mount Vernon
- MercyCare North - Urgent Care
- MercyCare North Liberty
- MercyCare North Liberty - Urgent Care
- MercyCare Second Avenue
- MercyCare South - Urgent Care