Aaron Benson, MD
Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) (Otolaryngology)
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with Aaron Benson, please call 319-398-6900
Areas of Interest
Mercy’s Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) Clinic provides a full range of medical and surgical services for pediatric and adult patients with disorders and diseases of the head and neck, including allergy testing and treatment, as well as audiology services. As well as being an Otolaryngologist/ Head and Neck Surgeon, Dr. Benson is also a fellowship-trained Neurotologist specializing in all ear-related issues, including hearing loss, ear infection and tubes, balance disorders, cochlear implants, cerebrospinal fluid leaks, acoustic neuroma, encephaloceles, and bone anchored hearing aids.
Education and Training
- University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Illinois, Chicago, IL, Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- University of Minnesota – Fairview Riverside, Minneapolis, MN, Otology and Neurotology
- Board certified in Otolaryngology
- Fellowship-trained, board certified Neurotologist
Dr. Benson enjoys spending time with family, running, and exercising.
Visit our webpage at www.mercycare.org/ent for a full list of conditions we treat, procedures and services offered.
A Sound Decision
A dizzy spell prompted Luverne Druecker, 80, to visit his family doctor, Bradley Beer, MD, at MercyCare Blairs Ferry. Concerned about possible inner ear issues, Dr. Beer referred him to Aaron Benson, MD, at Mercy Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic. Read more on page 4.