Amal El-Bakush, MD
Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with Amal El-Bakush, please call 319-221-8788
Areas of Interest
Asthma, COPD, Diffuse Lung Diseases, Pleural Diseases, Lung Cancer, Bronchoscopy, Endobronchial (airways) minimal invasive procedures, and EBUS (Endobronchial Ultrasound).
Education and Training
- University of Tripoli (previously Al Fateh University), Faculty of Medicine, Tripoli, Libya
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Lubbock, Texas, Internal Medicine
- East Carolina University/ Vidant Medical Center, Greenville, North Carolina, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- Society of Critical Care
Honors, Awards, etc.
2022 Nominee for Colleague Award, one of Mercy's Annual Provider Awards
Board Certified Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Traveling, photography, cooking & spending time with my family and friends.