Andrew Liu, MD, PhD
Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) (Otolaryngology)
Areas of Interest
Dr. Liu enjoys taking care of patients of all ages and backgrounds. His focus is on treating hearing and balance disorders, such as hearing loss, chronic ear disease, and dizziness and vertigo. Dr. Liu is skilled in cutting-edge surgeries, like cochlear implants, bone-anchored hearing implants and INSPIRE upper airway stimulation for obstructive sleep apnea. He’s also committed to providing caring, comprehensive ENT care, which includes tonsils; sleep apnea; head and neck masses; voice and swallowing disorders; thyroid and parathyroid disorders; salivary gland; and sinus and nasal disease.
Education and Training
- Johns Hopkins University, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- University of Pennsylvania, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania, Doctorate in Bioengineering
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Iowa City, IA, Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
- Board eligible in Otolaryngology, pending certification in 2023
Dr. Liu was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. He enjoys spending time with his family, cycling, cross country skiing, gardening, cooking and traveling.