Maria T. Doce, MD
Year began practicing: 1997
Year joined staff: 2008
Education and Training
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Cedar Rapids Medical Education Foundation, Family Medicine
American Academy of Family Physicians; American Medical Association; Iowa Medical Society; Linn County Medical Society
Honors, Awards, etc.
- 2018 Nominee for Patient Advocate Award
- 2016 Patient Advocate Award winner
- 2015 Nominee for Colleague Award, one of Mercy's Annual Provider Awards
American Board of Family Medicine
Spending time with family, cooking, singing and playing the guitar.
Adolescent medicine, diabetes, obstetrics, pediatrics and women's health.