Megan Palmer, AuD, CCC-A
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with Megan Palmer, please call 319-398-6900
Areas of Interest
Dr. Palmer’s interests include excessive sound-induced hearing loss awareness and prevention as well as newborn hearing screen follow-up care for early identification of and intervention for hearing loss. As part of her fellowship, Dr. Palmer participated in the University of Iowa’s Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND) program where time was spent focused on family and culturally centered care, especially in the area of children and adults with neurodevelopmental and related disabilities.
Education and Training
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, Doctor of Audiology
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA, Diagnostic, Cochlear Implant, and Hearing Aid Clinics
- Center for Disabilities and Development, Iowa City, IA, Audiology Clinic
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Iowa Speech-Language Hearing Association
ASHA Board Certified in Audiology
Megan’s hobbies include gardening, knitting and baking. She also enjoys biking, yoga and spending time with her family.
A Sound Decision
A dizzy spell prompted Luverne Druecker, 80, to visit his family doctor, Bradley Beer, MD, at MercyCare Blairs Ferry. Concerned about possible inner ear issues, Dr. Beer referred him to Aaron Benson, MD, at Mercy Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic. Read more on page 4.