Nathaly François, MD
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with Nathaly François, please call 319-398-6865
Areas of Interest
Endourology and minimally invasive urologic surgery – major focuses on the management of kidney stones, including percutaneous nephrolithotomy, as well as laparoscopic and robotic surgery for benign and malignant urologic diseases.
Education and Training
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, Doctor of Medicine
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Springfield, IL, Urology
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, OH, Endourology/Minimally Invasive Surgery
- American Urologic Association, member, 2011-present
- National Medical Association, member, 2011–present
- American Medical Women’s Association, member, 2013–present
- Society of Women in Urology, member, 2013–present
- Human Values and Ethics Committee, member, 2012–2016
- Community Health Policy Committee, member, 2012–2016
Honors, Awards, etc.
- 2019 Nominee for Patient Advocate Award, one of Mercy's Annual Provider Awards
- Excellence in Teaching Award, 2011-2016
Certified Diplomate, American Board of Urology
Dr. François and her husband, Terrance, enjoy the outdoors, as well as being active in the community. They look very forward to getting out on the trails in Cedar Rapids, exploring the community and their upcoming adventures here!