Scott Nau, MD, FAAP
Schedule an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with Scott Nau, please call 319-861-7900
Year began practicing: 1981
Year joined staff: 2014
Year began practicing in specialty: 1981
Education and Training
- University of Iowa, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Pediatrics
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
Honors, Awards, etc.
- 2019 Nominee for Mentor/Educator award
- 2018 Winner for Colleague Award, one of Mercy's Annual Provider Awards
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
Immunizations have saved thousands upon thousands of lives, according to Dr. Nau, who also calls immunizations the greatest advancement in medicine. Dr. Nau says there is no evidence that immunizations cause autism. "There is nothing worse than losing a child ... We have a way to prevent it," he says. Hear more from Dr. Nau during this recording of his radio interview with Doug Wagner from WMT-Radio on Feb. 10, 2015.