Tony A. Myers, MD
Areas of Interest
Adolescent medicine, asthma, diabetes, exercise and nutrition, pediatrics, preventive medicine and women's health.
Year began practicing: 1993
Year joined staff: 2009
Education and Training
- University of Iowa, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Wisconsin, Family Medicine
- Emanuel Hospital, Family Medicine
Teaching or Professional Positions
Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Iowa; Cedar Rapids Medical Education Foundation
American Academy of Family Physicians
Honors, Awards, etc.
- 2017 Nominee for Colleague award, one of Mercy's Annual Provider Awards
- Faculty Physician of the Year in 1996, 1999, 2001, Cedar Rapids Medical Education Foundation
- Phi Beta Kappa 1986
American Board of Family Medicine
Spending time with family, basketball, camping, cycling, fishing, reading history and woodworking.