Careers at Mercy
More than a job.
The Mercy Touch® — it’s compassionate people taking care of patients and each other. And, at Mercy, there's something for anyone who wants to have an influence on their community and grow their career:
- Clinical Non-Nursing (Phlebotomists, Care Techs, Counselors)
- Service (Food & Nutrition, Housekeeping, Security)
- Nursing & Nursing Support (Registered Nurse, Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant)
- Business Professional (IT, Finance, Human Resources)
- Clerical Office Support (Administrative support, Medical Coder, Phone Operator)
- Management & Leadership (Supervisors, Managers, Directors)
More than a paycheck.
We know you have choices when it comes to your career. That's why we offer opportunities to grow professionally and personally, all while being a part of a supportive, inclusive team. And, there are even more reasons to join Mercy. Learn more below.
A culture built around respect of one another, accountability to each other and integrity in everything we do.
There's more to life than your career. We respect your time so you can prioritize what is important to you.
Develop a career in a dynamic environment with opportunity for career growth, including education opportunities, tuition reimbursement and scholarships.
We’re an independent healthcare system where decisions that affect you are made locally by people who live in your community. Serving the Cedar Rapids area for more than 120 years, we are proud to be an employer of choice in the community.
Live your best life as a part of the Mercy team. We are proud to provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits package to support your health and well-being, financial security and career growth.
Health & Well-Being
- Healthcare plans with options to fit your needs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off
- Employee Health Center
- YMCA membership discount
- Employee fitness area on main campus
- 403(b) and 403(b) Roth
- 401(a) match contribution (50% of first 5% the employee contributes to a 403(b) account)
- 3% annual 401(a) contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship opportunities
- Continuing education expenses
Free employee parking within two blocks to reduce your commute and give you more time for your life.
Generous sign-on bonuses available for a variety of positions. Then, after you have joined the Mercy team, refer friends and family to join, as well, and earn additional referral bonuses of up to $5,000 for select positions.
Be a part of something more.
Find your future at Mercy. Learn more about our open positions or use the Quick Apply form at the top of the page and let us help you find a career at Mercy that is right for you.