If you're 11 and over and looking to take care of other children, or just prepping to stay home by yourself, Super Sitters can help.
Super Sitters is a program designed for young people ages 11 and older who take care of children. This six-hour class is taught by a Certified Babysitter Instructor through the American Red Cross and helps build confidence in:
- basic first aid techniques
- choking rescue
- fire and police emergencies
- caring for children safely, including picking up, holding, feeding and diapering
- leadership training
- the business of babysitting, including how to set your pricing
- understanding and caring for kids 0-10
Price includes lunch, T-shirt, certificate and handbook.
Please bring a doll that is the appropriate size to simulate an infant.
Classes and registration are in the Hall-Perrine Cancer Center Community Rooms A & B at Mercy Medical Center.
Parking is available in the 10th Street Parking Ramp.
**Sign-in is from 8:15 - 8:30 a.m. Class begins promptly at 8:30.**