Helping patients breathe easy again
Mercy’s Pulmonology Clinic specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with illnesses that affect the lungs and breathing. Our Board Certified Pulmonologists are committed to patient quality and provide care in an outpatient, inpatient and intensive care setting. Our experts specialize in:
- Lung nodules & lung cancer
- COPD and emphysema
- Asthma – Bronchial Thermoplasty Procedure
- Sleep apnea
- Lung fibrosis / interstitial lung disease
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Advanced diagnostic and therapeutic procedures including:
- Endobronchial ultrasound bronchoscopy (EBUS)
- Electromagnetic navigational bronchoscopy (superDimension®)
- Bronchial thermoplasty
Read more about the Interventional Pulmonology procedures at Mercy.
Meet Our Board-Certified Pulmonologists
Why Choose Mercy Pulmonology Clinic
- Our pulmonologists are board certified, highly skilled and offer procedures not available anywhere else in the region.
- Pulmonologists are on staff 24 hours a day whether in the Pulmonology Clinic or at Mercy Medical Center’s inpatient floors, Intensive Care Unit or Emergency Department.
- In the event you are hospitalized at Mercy, you’ll find comfort in knowing you will be seen by one of our pulmonologists who knows your history.
- Same-day appointments available for urgent needs.
- Single, shared electronic health record for seamless, coordinated care between all of your Mercy doctors and the hospital.
- Access to your health information through MyChart. This online patient portal allows you to communicate with your doctor, check test results and request prescription refills. Sign up now.
- Convenient parking located in front of the 8th & 8th Medical Office Building.
- Close access to Mercy Medical Center via the skywalk.